The fall Holidays have arrived and it's happened so fast. I'm never ready for this time of the year. There's so much to plan and get ready for. Besides our family get togethers I also have to plan my sons 3rd Birthday, my sons school Christmas party, my daughters Pre-School Santa Breakfast and Thanksgiving Feast, and other family holiday parties.
My one year anniversary for designing blogs is also here. Yay me!! I can't believe I've been designing blogs now for a year. I wasn't sure if designing blogs was going to be a long-term project or just something to pass the time while my children are in school but I've really enjoyed working with my clients and making their blogs their very own. It's turned out to be a wonderful experience and I definitely plan on doing this for many years.
I know many of you have asked if I plan to design for WordPress and all though I've been taking classes on designing for WordPress I still love Blogger and having a difficult time switching over. I'm so busy designing blogger blogs I haven't really had the time to design for WordPress yet. This may be my New Year's Resolution. We will see.
My children will be out of school a lot for the last two months of the year and I really don't want to be busy on the computer the whole time their on holiday breaks so I've decided to take time off from designing blogs while they are home. Here are the days that I will be on "Vacation" (so to speak).
CLOSED
November 21st - 28th (Happy Thanksgiving!)
December 19th - 30th (Merry Christmas!)
I will still be hosting our Friday Blog Hops while I'm taking time off and I'll respond to any emergency emails as well. All new orders will be put on our design schedule as soon as I return.