all it takes is a little time each day.
Swag Bucks and Superpoints generally both work the same way. You take surveys, watch videos, and complete offers in order to earn Bucks, or points. Once you get enough of these, you can redeem them for prizes or gift cards. There are so many to choose from, I had a hard time deciding at first. A couple of gift card options available include: Amazon, Wal Mart, Starbucks, Target, etc! Then, there are also prizes you can purchase directly from the programs, such as an Xbox 360, a Keurig, smaller prizes such as MP3s, and much more! With Swag Bucks, the most valuable offer out there is the $5 Amazon card, which you can get for just 450 Swag Bucks, so I went with Amazon. I figured I would have plenty of options, and obviously now I have decided exactly what I am saving up for! Keep in mind, you don’t have to save up like I am, you can get as many different cards as you want. You can use them to go shopping, go out to eat, buy Christmas gifts, and a whole lot more.
Are you ready to sign up yet?! Well, we will get to that in a minute. First, I have some very important tips and tricks for earning the most rewards from these programs!
A couple of tips-
1. You’ll want to have a separate e-mail account to use when filling out offers on both Swag Bucks and Superpoints. You can get one free from yahoo or gmail. I used my regular e-mail to sign up for the programs so that I wouldn’t miss any important information or any points, but then for offers I use my extra one. The offers get a little spammy, so this saves your e-mail box from getting cluttered. Make sure you remember the password to your extra e-mail address, though, because some offers will ask you to click a verification link that they are going to send to your e-mail!
2. When it comes to completing offers, some of them are for free trials, which will require your credit card info. Don’t do these unless you are legitimately interested in the free trial. I skip them altogether, because I don’t want to forget that I signed up and get charged for the service once the free trial ends!
3. Be cautious with downloads. I haven’t done any offers that require a download, and I wouldn't recommend them, just in case they could be viruses.
Those are just a few tips I've learned by trial and error experimenting with these, and next I’m going to tell you how to maximize your earnings on both Swag Bucks and Superpoints!
Do these Daily to Maximize your Swag Bucks earnings-
1. Search the web- Install the Swag Bucks toolbar, and use the search box to search the web. It might take a few tries, but definitely worth the points. I’ve earned 20 in one day!
2. No Obligation Special Offers- Click NOSO under the Earn tab, skip all of the offers, and type a phrase at the end, and this is worth 2 points a day!
3. Watch short videos on Swag Bucks TV- You can stream them while doing other things on the computer, and you can do this several times a day! Watch 30 and that will get you 9 Swag Bucks!
4. Complete Trusted Surveys- These have high point values, usually 50-100 Swag Bucks, and they are super easy.
5. Complete Special Offers- Point values vary from 2 to 400. The average offer than I complete is worth 30 points, and I try to do a few of these a day.
6. The Daily Poll- Do every day for 1 Swag Buck
7. Use the toolbar- Also worth 1 Swag Buck every day
8. Swag Codes- Swag Bucks is always having Code hunts, and you can get a widget that tells you when one is available.
9. Refer Friends- For each friend that you refer, you will earn the points that they earn searching, up to 1,000!
On average, I earn about 100 Swag Bucks a day, and that’s enough for almost $35 in gift cards each month.
Do these Daily to Maximize your Superpoints Earnings-
1. Check your e-mail- Superpoints will send you free points each day to your inbox. These range from 1-25 points, just by clicking!
2. Use the Super Lucky Button- Click the super lucky button for the chance to win points. Just by signing up you get 5 clicks, when you fill out your profile, you get 30, when you get 2 Superpoint friends; you get 50, and when you get 5 friends you get 100 clicks a day! Right now I am at 50 clicks a day, and I usually earn 5-15 points from this daily.
3. Special Offers- Just like Swag Bucks, you can fill out special offers. Again, remember not to do the free trials that require credit card info! These range from 1 point to 400 points, also!
4. Surveys- There are also surveys throughout the special offers section that you can complete.
5. Last but definitely not least, refer your friends! When your friends earn points, you earn points… on everything! My friends have earned me 300 points in the last week, and I only have 4 that are active right now!
With Superpoints, I usually earn about 100 points per day, also, which equals up to $30 in Amazon gift cards each month.
All of these activities can be completed in about an hour a day if you work quickly, so what are you waiting for?
To sign up for Swag Bucks, click here.
Then, to sign up for Superpoints, you’ll need an invite token. These are for a one time use, so if you’d like one, please comment below with your e-mail address, or send me an e-mail at sarahwhite109(at)yahoo(dot)com so that we can get you signed up and started earning!
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my post... and good luck!
This is a guest post by Sarah from Not So Newlywed!
Sarah is a stay at home wife and blogger. She lives in coastal North Carolina with her husband and furbaby Boo, and loves all things marriage, money saving, and do it yourself.
If you're interested in featuring your own guest post on our site please click here for more information.

