Wednesday, November 30, 2011

12 Different Easy Up-do's - Hair Tutorial Video

My hair is often up in a pony tail. When I wake up first thing in the morning that's what I do. Maybe 2 times a week I'll actually leave it down but then before the day is over my hair is back up in a pony tail. I need a different way of wearing my hair up instead of the plain old boring pony tail :)

I found Kristie's blog Blushing Basics when she joined our Friday Blog Hop. She created a video tutorial on 12 different ways you can put your hair up.






Kristie is a 30 year old wife and mother of three. She works with amazing photographers and contributes by styling hair and makeup. She is interested in all things artistic and makeup artistry happens to be one of her favorite mediums. Kristie tries to keep her life balanced, fun and looks for joy in family and friendships.




no slippy hair clippy, hair accessories, baby bows

ShareThis

Blog Hops Everyday Blog Hops Everyday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...