Monday, December 5, 2011

Lovely Review for Miss Pickle's Custom Illustrations

If you're looking for a Custom Illustrated Character of yourself or your family then definitely consider using Miss Pickle. I recently saw a review from one of my past clients about Miss Pickle's services. Here is what MRS had to say:

"After spending just 5 minutes browsing through Miss Pickles Design Studio I was completely hooked. Her style was exactly what I was looking for and I sent her an email almost immediately.

Working with Miss Pickle was great - she listened to my ideas, asked questions so the design would reflect my vision, suggested a website for picking a color scheme and was very professional yet personable at the same time. Within just a few days she managed to take an idea in my head and create something absolutely magical with it. I am in awe of her creative abilities and how she managed to capture my vision so perfectly!

If you give Miss Pickle a picture of yourself then she's able to create the character as a cartoon of yourself! I am incredibly happy with the design and will definitely be using her service again in the future. Thanks Miss Pickle!! :)"



Please visit MRS's blog to read this lovely full review.

ShareThis

Blog Hops Everyday Blog Hops Everyday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...