Monday, October 17, 2011

On Vacation!

Wuhoo! I'll be on Vacation from October 10th and will return on October 24th. I wish I was actually going somewhere exotic on my vacation but I will be home. I need to take some time off to spend with my family and work on my personal projects (blogs). So you may see some changes to my site. That's sometimes just as fun and relaxing! Maybe we can drive down to Galveston's beach for the weekend or something for a mini getaway. I'm always so busy designing blogs that I need to schedule some time off just to work on my personal things.

Our Friday Blog Hop will still be posted. I have them scheduled and lined up for you.

If you place any new orders or send me an email I will respond once I return. Cheers!

ShareThis

Blog Hops Everyday Blog Hops Everyday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...