Here is an example of how it works. A company will contact me and ask me to tweet about their service or product. I have the option to accept that offer or I can decline it if I feel that service/product would not suit my followers.
For Sponsored Tweets: I write the tweet then that company has to approve of it. Once it's approved they will tweet it to my followers. That's it. I do not get paid until someone clicks on the ad. You get to determine the price for each tweet and Sponsored Tweets will suggest a price to you if you're not sure. You can change that price at anytime in your profile area.
For MyLikes: you will either receive an email about an opportunity to tweet on a product or service or you can browse through their list of opportunites and choose one. You will only get paid when someone clicks on the ad.
For TwtMom: after I write the tweet and publish it I get paid instantly. However the company sets the price of the tweet.
I enjoy working with all of them. I don't think I will ever get rich off of this (hahaha) but it does bring in some extra cash for my family. It doesn't cost anything for you to get started and it's very easy to do. If your using Sponsored Tweets, MyLikes or TwtMob I would love to know what you think.

