Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Hops Everyday - Come check out our new site!

Photobucket

My husband and I love to blog hop and we stumble across so many wonderful blogs. While we blog hop we've also noticed a lot of blogs hosting their own blog hops. I've searched for a blog or website that has a huge list of all the blog hops but I found none. There may be one out there but I haven't found it yet. So we decided to start a blog just for Blog Hops www.BlogHopsEveryday.com.

Blog Hops Everyday


Please come by and check it out. I would love to hear your opinion on it. If you Host a Blog Hop please fill out our form here to get added to the directory. I am way busy with blog design so my husband has taken on the job of managing this page. Please be patient with him as he is only able to check emails in the evenings after the kids go to bed.

Stop by every Friday as we will be hosting a blog hop on Blog Hops Everyday. Here is the button for the blog hop.

Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

ShareThis

Blog Hops Everyday Blog Hops Everyday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...