Friday, June 17, 2011

Color Works Matching #Free Backgrounds, Social Media Icons, and Sidebar Title Embellishments




Hey Everyone! Here is another Freebie I created using the Color Works Palette from http://www.design-seeds.com/.
I would love to see how it looks on your blog. Leave your link in the comments so I can check it out.





Backgrounds
I created two backgrounds for those who have a small width blog and for those who have a larger width blog. Copy and Paste the Code into an HTML/JavaScript Gadget

A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Free Background Blog Design



A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Free Background Blog Design




Sidebar Title Embellishments
Copy and Paste the Codes into your HTML/JavaScript Gadget

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Sidebar Title Embellishments A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Sidebar Title Embellishments


A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Sidebar Title Embellishments A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Sidebar Title Embellishments



Social Media Icons
Copy and Paste the following code into an HTML/JavaScript Gadget. After you've paste it into your gadget be sure to add your URL where indicated in the HTML code.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Social Media Icons



A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free RSS Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icons

ShareThis

Blog Hops Everyday Blog Hops Everyday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...