I'm trying to type this pretty fast before my electricity goes out again (will explain this further in the post) so please excuse any bad grammar or misspelled words. Thank you everyone so much for your kind responses. My sister is doing better and was taken off the ventilator yesterday. Her face and throat is still a little swollen but no where near what she was like when she first went into the emergency room. She has color back in her skin and they have her on a liquid diet. Poor thing... she hasn't eaten any solid foods since last Wednesday before she saw that horrible dentist. The Hospital will be moving her out of ICU later today and into a regular Hospital room. The Dr. and nurse's say that she should be able to go home Friday or Saturday.
The Freeze hit us (Houston, TX) late yesterday so all day we have been having rolling outages. The electricity is going off every hour for about 15 minutes or so. I will probably keep my computer off today until the rolling outages stop. I will be catching up on emails and purchase as soon as the electricity is back to normal. I hope everyone is staying warm and safe.









